I heard someone tell me, “I’m just not into stage hypnosis. It’s not for me.”
I had to hold back the laughter!
Stage hypnosis is probably one of the most lucrative ways to make a living as a hypnotist and a cornerstone to any successful hypnosis business. It’s fun, exciting, and you get to travel around the world meeting great people. People that love hypnosis too!
What’s mind-boggling is how many Hypnotist have the skills to do it! This could be you! You know how to hypnotize. You know all of the models, and routines…
The problem: You don’t have a formula for success.
There’s a missing link that only someone with the experience and proper success for modeling can teach you. It’s the most important part of this business.
The video you’re about to watch is unlisted on Youtube. My good friend Matt Hale wanted me to share this video with you. We hope it inspires you to look into learning Stage Hypnosis and going for it!
Yes. I’ve visited Matt in Perth, Australia, and I can tell you this: Seeing his lifestyle, happiness, and success motivated me in a way that I can not describe. I wish success for all of my students and friends.
Matt Hale will be at HTG LIVE teaching his hypnosis, show secrets, and the magic behind booking shows and getting paid to have fun! If you’re going to learn how to succeed with hypnosis, get yourself in front of the top players in the game. There are NO short cuts, but there are advantages, secrets, and powerful formulas to achieve anything in life.
Thank you for subscribing to my blog, and
Matt Hale is a fantastic hypnotist out of Perth, Australia. He’s got mad skills and makes street hypnosis look like child’s play!
Just how much can we learn from watching Matt perform? Watch this video. Then scroll down to read my break down.
Now some of you technical hypnotists are breaking down the induction, the hand shake interrupt technique…. language patterns and such. And that’s all good. I recommend learning those if you have time. But I want to point out 3 massive keys to Matt’s success that I am seeing in the above video. They are the most important keys that any street hypnotist can possess and they are a sure-fire formula for successful hypnosis, in any arena.
- Matt is having the time of his life… maybe! But it sure does seem that way, doesn’t it? It’s obvious from Matt’s demeanor that he LOVES hypnosis, performing, and interacting with REAL LIVE people. He also enjoys sharing what he does with fun-loving people. Matt is NOT an introvert. He’s outgoing and fun to talk to. When I met him 3 years ago at NX, I noticed how magnetic he was. He has a natural attraction that shines through his personality. Have you ever tried watching hypnosis from someone BORING!!! Maybe you stopped watching before the good part. If you don’t look like you’re having fun performing… well maybe you’re just going for the serious, zen master thing. In that case, you better be pretty damn engaging. There are ways to do this. In fact, I love that serious, medicine man style of performing. But if you’re in the environment that Matt has mastered, pubs, clubs, and lounges, then you might want to start thinking about your style, and the style in which you are presenting your hypnosis. Think about your ideal client in that environment, and focus on what energy they are vibrating at. You should do the same!
VIBRATE AT THE SAME ENERGY THAT ALIGNS WITH YOUR ENVIRONMENT. and once you have them in the palm of your hand, kick it up about 30 notches!
- Matt also has one goal in mind: FUN. Mission accomplished. Because he has a goal in mind, he hits it! They say that you can’t hit a target if you don’t have a bull’s eye! So have a target. A goal in mind. And go for that! If something else arises, you can adjust because you’re flexible and light on your feet! (right?) But your target goal will be locked in and you can move towards it no matter what may happen. HOW DOES MATT DO IT? Well, my answer: Matt brings life, light, and an undeniable, contagious energy to his audience. He’s got his lines down, his actions memorized and rehearsed, and this is obvious, but the key that most trainees find difficult, is the CHARISMA. This may take time, experience, and perhaps a little self-hypnosis for some people. And if this is you, then you need to start getting out there and taking some chances. This is why coming to HTG is so important. Live training and in-field training is a very powerful learning tool.
HAVE A SET TARGET GOAL IN MIND. HAVE THE INTENTION! If you’re doing street magic, FUN is a great goal to have! Matt shot this video just shortly after a Head Hacking training!
- Momentum is key. One of my favorite things about this video is watching how fast Matt is. He doesn’t waste any time talking forever. After the initial introductions he goes right for the Hand Shake, speed induction, and deepener, all in one full swoop. Why not? You can, you know. In about 4 minutes or so, Matt does quite a few hypnosis bits in this set, without a full induction! He even goes for a Mind Erase to finish it off! I love that! If you want the same results with your hypnosis, I suggest you learn a set routine (Trilby Connection!!!) and get those bits locked in so you can do them in your sleep. After performing a few times you’ll start to feel a ‘flow’ that connects each ‘set piece.’ It’s not anything complicated. It’s just a rhythm that you’ll fall into, and it will feel natural TO YOU. You can’t get this sitting at home watching videos. You need to get out there and begin the process of DOING IT. I can tell you about it here, but you won’t learn it until you’re in front of a girl with BIG BOOBS and you’re on video! Okay, you know what I mean. (no! not that!) Just perform for anyone who wants to get hypnotized. Once they comply, and say “YES” you are in control. You got this!
START THE PROCESS OF ‘DOING IT’ BY PERFORMING TODAY! You’ll find your natural rhythm that helps you create momentum toward successful performances!
I hope this mini-lesson helps you find some perspective on your own hypnosis journey. You don’t have to be like Matt. No one is. But when you see how much fun Matt is having, you might want to take on some of the key characteristics that are working for him.
- High Energy (matching your client)
- Purpose Driven (fun-loving)
- ACTIVE! (finding momentum and rhythm)
These same keys work for me. They obviously are working for Matt. Let me know how they work for you!